If you are unsure where your site stands against the competition, or if you’re concerned about sales or leads, use this quick marketing checklist we often use when discussing our client’s overall performance on the web.
- Review your current website. How old is it? Is it considered “Mobile-Friendly?”. Take a quick, free test here
- If the website is older than 5 years, or if it’s not mobile-friendly, it’s time for an upgrade.
- Do you have call-to-actions on your website? Is it easy to contact your office? Schedule appointments? Learn about special offers, etc?
- Google My Business (GMB)- are you listed and verified? Does your listing have accurate information and links?
- Social Media- Are you listed on Facebook as a business? Have you updated it since Christmas of 2016? Do you have other accounts such as Pinterest or Instagram which may help draw in interest and leads for your company outside of your website?
- Search Engine Rankings- Does your website have an online presence on Google, Bing, YAHOO!? How about directories including Yelp, Houzz, Angie’s List?
- Check where your website ranks on local directories by clicking here.
If you answered no or are unsure to any of these questions above, please let us help you with a free, no-obligation review of your website and current marketing strategies. This includes a 15-minute consultation over the phone!